Artane (Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Generic equivalents for Artane... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride Information
(trye hex ee fen' i dil)
Before taking trihexyphenidyl,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to trihexyphenidyl, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in trihexyphenidyl preparation. Ask your doctor or pharmacist or check the package label for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: tranquilizers.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma, high blood pressure, problems with your urinary system or prostate, stomach problems, or heart, kidney, or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking trihexyphenidyl, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking trihexyphenidyl.
- talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking trihexyphenidyl if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take trihexyphenidyl because it is not as safe or effective as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- dizziness or blurred vision
- dry mouth
- upset stomach
- difficulty urinating
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- delusions or hallucinations