We're currently experiencing phone and Internet issues in our call center, which may result in dropped calls or extended wait times. We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Hiprex (Methenamine Hippurate)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
Generic equivalents for Hiprex... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Methenamine Hippurate Information
(meth en' a meen)
Before taking methenamine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to methenamine, aspirin, tartrazine (a yellow dye in some processed foods and drugs), or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antacids, sulfamethizole, diuretics ('water pills'), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking methenamine, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- stomach cramps
- loss of appetite
- skin rash
- itching (allergic reaction)