Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(des' oh nide)
Before using desonide,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to desonide, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in desonide topical products. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention the following: other corticosteroid medications and other topical medications.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had diabetes, Cushing's syndrome (an abnormal condition that is caused by excess hormones [corticosteroids]), or liver problems.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using desonide, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are using desonide foam.
- stinging, burning, irritation, peeling, dryness, and redness of the skin
- tiny red bumps or rash around the mouth
- small white or red bumps on the skin
- change in skin color
- redness, swelling, oozing pus or other signs of skin infection in the place where you applied desonide
- severe rash