Actigall (Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid))
Generic equivalents for Actigall... What are generics?
Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid) (℞)
(℞) Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Ursodiol (Ursodeoxycholic Acid) Information
(er' soe dye ol)
Before taking ursodiol,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ursodiol, bile acids, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially antacids that contain aluminum (Amphojel, Gaviscon, Maalox, Mylanta, others), cholestyramine (LoCHOLEST, Prevalite, Questran), clofibrate (Atromid-S), colestipol (Colestid), medications that lower lipid or cholesterol levels, medications that contain estrogen (including birth control pills), and vitamins and herbal products.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had disease of the liver, gallbladder, pancreas, or bile duct.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking ursodiol, call your doctor.
- upset stomach
- sore throat
- runny nose
- back pain
- muscle and joint pain
- hair loss
- frequent urination or pain when you urinate
- cough with fever