We're currently experiencing phone and Internet issues in our call center, which may result in dropped calls or extended wait times. We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Akynzeo (Netupitant / Palonosetron Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Netupitant / Palonosetron Hydrochloride Information
(net ue' pi tant) (pal'' oh noe' se tron)
Before taking netupitant and palonosetron,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to netupitant and palonosetron, alosetron (Lotronex), dolasetron (Anzemet), granisetron (Sancuso), ondansetron (Zofran, Zuplenz), any other medications, or any of the ingredients in netupitant and palonosetron capsules. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention any of the following: benzodiazepines including alprazolam (Xanax), midazolam, and triazolam (Halcion); certain chemotherapy medications such as cyclophosphamide (Cytoxan), docetaxel (Docefrez, Taxotere), etoposide, ifosfamide (Ifex), imatinib (Gleevec), irinotecan (Camptosar), paclitaxel (Taxol), vinblastine, vincristine, and vinorelbine (Navelbine); dexamethasone; erythromycin (E.E.S., Ery-tab, others); fentanyl (Abstral, Actiq, Duragesic, Fentora, Lazanda, Onsolis, Subsys); ketoconazole (Nizoral); lithium (Lithobid); medications to treat migraines such as almotriptan (Axert), eletriptan (Relpax), frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), sumatriptan (Imitrex), and zolmitriptan (Zomig); methylene blue; mirtazapine (Remeron); monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitors including isocarboxazid (Marplan), linezolid (Zyvox), phenelzine (Nardil), selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam, Zelapar), and tranylcypromine (Parnate); phenobarbital; rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, in Rifater, in Rifamate); selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as citalopram (Celexa), escitalopram (Lexapro), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem, in Symbyax), fluvoxamine (Luvox), paroxetine (Brisdelle, Paxil, Pexeva), and sertraline (Zoloft); and tramadol (Conzip, Ultram, in Ultracet). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking netupitant and palonosetron, call your doctor.
- stomach pain
- redness of the skin
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- shortness of breath
- dizziness, lightheadedness, and fainting
- fast, slow or irregular heartbeat
- hallucinations (seeing things or hearing voices that do not exist)
- excessive sweating
- nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea
- loss of coordination
- stiff or twitching muscles
- coma (loss of consciousness)