Antivert (Meclizine Hydrochloride)
Generic equivalents for Antivert... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Meclizine Hydrochloride Information
(mek' li zeen)
Before taking meclizine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to meclizine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in the meclizine preparation. Ask your doctor or pharmacist or check the package label for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially amobarbital (Amytal), medications for colds or allergies, pain medications, phenobarbital, sedatives, seizure medications, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, and vitamins. These drugs may increase the drowsiness caused by meclizine.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had glaucoma, an enlarged prostate, urinary tract blockage, or asthma.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking meclizine, call your doctor.
- talk to your doctor about the risks and benefits of taking meclizine if you are 65 years of age or older. Older adults should not usually take meclizine because it is not as safe or effective as other medications that can be used to treat the same condition.
- drowsiness or fatigue
- dry mouth
- blurred vision