Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius. Clomid is also marketed internationally under the name Klomen.
Generic equivalents for Clomid... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Clomiphene Citrate Information
(kloe' mi feen)
Before taking clomiphene,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to clomiphene or any other medications.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease, ovarian cysts (except those from polycystic ovary syndrome), uterine fibroids, abnormal vaginal bleeding, a pituitary tumor, or thyroid or adrenal disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant or breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking clomiphene, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that clomiphene may cause blurred vision. Do not drive a car or operate machinery, especially in poor lighting, until you know how this medication affects you.
- you should know that clomiphene increases the chance of multiple pregnancy (twins or more). Talk to your doctor about the risks of multiple pregnancy.
- flushing (feeling of warmth)
- upset stomach
- breast discomfort
- abnormal vaginal bleeding
- blurred vision
- visual spots or flashes
- double vision
- stomach or lower stomach pain
- stomach swelling
- weight gain
- shortness of breath