Colace (Docusate Sodium)
Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
Docusate Sodium Information
Before taking stool softeners,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to any stool softeners, any other medications, or to any of the ingredients in the stool softeners, Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking. Be sure to mention mineral oil. Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while taking stool softeners, call your doctor.
- stomach or intestinal cramps
- throat irritation (from oral liquid)
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- stomach pain