Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada. Daliresp is also marketed internationally under the name Daxas.
Generic equivalents for Daliresp... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(roe flue' mi last)
Before taking roflumilast,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to roflumilast, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in roflumilast tablets. Ask your pharmacist or check the Medication Guide for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what other prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: carbamazepine (Tegretol), cimetidine (Tagamet), enoxacin (not available in the U.S.), erythromycin (E.E.S., E-Mycin, Erythrocin), fluvoxamine, ketoconazole (Nizoral), phenobarbital, phenytoin (Dilantin), rifampicin and certain oral contraceptives ('birth control pills'). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- tell your doctor if you have liver disease. Your doctor may tell you not to take roflumilast.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a history of mental health conditions, including depression; thoughts about harming or killing yourself, or planning or trying to do so; extreme worry; or other unusual changes in your behavior or mood. Talk to your doctor about the risks of taking roflumilast.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking Roflumilast, call your doctor.
- you should know that your mental health may change in unexpected ways during treatment with roflumilast. You, your family, or your caregiver should call your doctor right away if you experience any of the following new symptoms or a worsening of these symptoms: difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep; depression; thinking about harming or killing yourself, or planning or trying to do so; extreme worry; agitation; or changes in mood. Be sure that your family or caregiver know these symptoms may be serious so they can call the doctor if you are unable to seek treatment on your own.
- you should know that roflumilast can cause weight loss. Your weight should be checked regularly by your doctor and you should also check your weight on a regular basis during treatment with roflumilast. If you notice you are losing weight, call your doctor.
- back pain
- muscle spasm
- decrease in appetite
- uncontrollable shaking of a part of your body