Can not be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
Generic equivalents for Claritin... What are generics?
May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
(lor at' a deen)
Before taking loratadine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to loratadine, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in the type of loratadine you will be taking. Check the package label for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention medications for colds and allergies.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had asthma or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking loratadine, call your doctor.
- if you have phenylketonuria (PKU, an inherited condition in which a special diet must be followed to prevent mental retardation), you should know that some brands of the orally disintegrating tablets may contain aspartame that forms phenylalanine.
- dry mouth
- sore throat
- mouth sores
- difficulty falling asleep or staying asleep
- stomach pain
- red or itchy eyes
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, tongue, throat, hands, arms, feet, ankles, or lower legs
- difficulty breathing or swallowing