Benzac AC (Benzoyl Peroxide)
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Benzoyl Peroxide Information
(ben' zoe il)
Before using benzoyl peroxide,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to benzoyl peroxide, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in benzoyl peroxide products. Ask your pharmacist or check the package label for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breastfeeding. If you become pregnant while using benzoyl peroxide, call your doctor.
- dryness or peeling of skin
- feeling of warmth
- slight stinging
- burning, blistering, redness, or swelling of the area of the treated area
- throat tightness
- difficulty breathing
- feeling faint
- swelling of the eyes, face, lips, or tongue