Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
Generic equivalents for Rilutek... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(ril' yoo zole)
Before taking riluzole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to riluzole or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially amitriptyline (Elavil), caffeine-containing products, ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ofloxacin (Floxin), omeprazole (Prilosec), rifampin (Rifadin), theophylline (Theo-Dur), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had blood disorders or anemia or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking riluzole, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking riluzole.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- muscle weakness or aches
- loss of appetite
- difficulty breathing