Dipentum (Olsalazine Sodium)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Olsalazine Sodium Information
(ole sal' a zeen)
Before taking olsalazine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to olsalazine, aspirin or aspirin-like medicines, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking osalazine, call your doctor.
- plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to the sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Olsalazine may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- stomach upset
- loss of appetite
- blurred vision
- pain in joints
- skin rash
- chest pain
- unusual bleeding or bruising
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.