Symmetrel (Amantadine Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Generic equivalents for Symmetrel... What are generics?
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Amantadine Hydrochloride Information
(a man' ta deen)
Before taking amantadine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to amantadine or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially benztropine (Cogentin), hydrochlorothiazide with triamterene (Maxzide, Dyazide), medication for depression, other medication for Parkinson's disease, medication for spasms of the stomach or intestines, stimulants, trihexyphenidyl (Artane), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have epilepsy or any other type of seizures, or have ever had heart, kidney, or liver disease, heart failure, low blood pressure, recurring skin rash, or mental illness.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking amantadine, call your doctor immediately. Amantadine may cause harm to the fetus.
- this medicine may cause blurred vision; be careful when driving or doing things requiring alertness.
- blurred vision
- trouble sleeping
- depression or anxiety
- swelling of the hands, legs, or feet
- difficulty urinating
- shortness of breath