Generic equivalents for Proloprim... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(trye meth' oh prim)
Before taking trimethoprim,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to trimethoprim, sulfa drugs, diuretics ('water pills', oral diabetes medications, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially phenytoin (Dilantin) and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had anemia or liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking trimethoprim, call your doctor immediately.
- upset stomach
- rash (hives)
- difficulty breathing or swallowing
- sore throat
- fever or chills
- mouth sores
- unusual bruising or bleeding
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- joint aches
- bluish-colored fingernails, lips, or skin
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.