Sorry, we currently do not carry this product.
(fye toe na dye' one)
Before taking phytonadione,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to phytonadione, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in phytonadione tablets. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- Do not take anticoagulants ('blood thinners') such as warfarin (Coumadin) while you are taking phytonadione unless told to do so by your doctor.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: antibiotics; salicylate pain relievers such as aspirin or aspirin-containing products, choline magnesium trisalicylate, choline salicylate (Arthropan), diflunisal (Dolobid), magnesium salicylate (Doan's, others), and salsalate (Argesic, Disalcid, Salgesic). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects.
- if you are taking orlistat (Xenical), take it 2 hours before or 2 hours after phytonadione.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking phytonadione, call your doctor.
- unusual bruising or bleeding