Dantrium (Dantrolene Sodium)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Dantrolene Sodium Information
(dan' troe leen)Dantrolene can cause severe liver damage. Do not use dantrolene for conditions other than those recommended by your doctor. Do not take more than the recommended amount prescribed by your doctor. Do not take dantrolene if you have active liver disease. If you experience any of the following symptoms, call your doctor immediately: yellowing of the skin or eyes, dark urine, black tarry stools, or severe nausea and vomiting. Keep all appointments with your doctor and the laboratory. Your doctor will order certain lab tests to check your response to dantrolene.
Before taking dantrolene,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to dantrolene or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially diazepam (Valium); estrogen; medications for seizures, allergies, colds, or coughs; sedatives; sleeping pills; tranquilizers; and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver, heart, rheumatic, or lung disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking dantrolene, call your doctor immediately.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how dantrolene affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- you should plan to avoid unnecessary or prolonged exposure to sunlight and to wear protective clothing, sunglasses, and sunscreen. Dantrolene may make your skin sensitive to sunlight.
- muscle weakness
- difficulty swallowing