Mestinon (Pyridostigmine Bromide)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Turkey. Shipped from Mauritius.
Generic equivalents for Mestinon... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Pyridostigmine Bromide Information
(peer id oh stig' meen)
Before taking pyridostigmine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to pyridostigmine, bromides, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially allergy or cold medications, dexamethasone (Decadron), hydrocortisone (Hydrocortone), magnesium-containing products, medications for heart arrhythmias, sleeping pills, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had intestinal or bladder blockage, asthma, seizures, heart or kidney disease, thyroid problems, or stomach ulcers.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking pyridostigmine, call your doctor.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- upset stomach
- pale skin
- cold sweats
- blurred vision
- watery eyes
- increased urge to urinate
- anxiousness and feelings of panic
- muscle weakness
- severe itching, skin rash, or hives
- slurred speech
- difficulty breathing
The content on this page is for informational and educational purposes only and does not constitute professional medical advice. Patients should not use the information presented on this page for diagnosing a health-related issue or disease. Before taking any medication or supplements, patients should always consult a physician or qualified healthcare professional for medical advice or information about whether a drug is safe, appropriate or effective.