Artane (Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride)
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Australia. Shipped from Australia.
Generic equivalents for Artane... What are generics?
Prescription required. May be split. Product of India. Shipped from Mauritius.
Prescription required. May be split. Product of Canada. Shipped from Canada.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Trihexyphenidyl Hydrochloride Information
(trye hex ee fen' i dil)
Before taking trihexyphenidyl,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to trihexyphenidyl or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially amantadine (Symmetrel), digoxin, haloperidol (Haldol), levodopa (Larodopa, Sinemet), tranquilizers, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had kidney or liver disease, myasthenia gravis, heart or blood pressure problems, problems with your urinary system or prostate, or stomach problems.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking trihexyphenidyl, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking trihexyphenidyl.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- dizziness or blurred vision
- dry mouth
- upset stomach
- increased eye sensitivity to light
- difficulty urinating
- skin rash
- fast, irregular, or pounding heartbeat
- delusions or hallucinations
- eye pain