Nicorette Inhaler (Nicotine)
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(nik' oh teen)
Before using nicotine gum,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: insulin; medications for asthma; medications for depression; medications for high blood pressure; and other medications to help you quit smoking.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had a heart attack, heart disease, irregular heart rate, ulcers, diabetes, or high blood pressure not controlled by medication; if you are under 18 years of age; or if you are on a sodium-restricted diet.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using nicotine gum, stop using it and call your doctor.
- do not smoke cigarettes or use other nicotine products while using nicotine gum because nicotine overdose can occur.
- mouth, tooth, or jaw problems
- fast, pounding, or irregular heartbeat
- difficulty breathing
- blisters in the mouth