(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
Generic equivalents for Rilutek... What are generics?
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of United Kingdom. Shipped from Mauritius.
This item is backorded. May require additional wait time.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(ril' yoo zole)
Before taking riluzole,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to riluzole or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially amitriptyline (Elavil), caffeine-containing products, ciprofloxacin (Cipro), ofloxacin (Floxin), omeprazole (Prilosec), rifampin (Rifadin), theophylline (Theo-Dur), and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had blood disorders or anemia or kidney or liver disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while taking riluzole, call your doctor.
- if you are having surgery, including dental surgery, tell the doctor or dentist that you are taking riluzole.
- you should know that this drug may make you drowsy. Do not drive a car or operate machinery until you know how this drug affects you.
- remember that alcohol can add to the drowsiness caused by this drug.
- tell your doctor if you use tobacco products. Cigarette smoking may decrease the effectiveness of this drug.
- upset stomach
- stomach pain
- muscle weakness or aches
- loss of appetite
- difficulty breathing