We're currently experiencing phone and Internet issues in our call center, which may result in dropped calls or extended wait times. We're sorry for the inconvenience and are working to get it resolved as quickly as possible.
Silvadene (Silver Sulfadiazine cream)
Prescription required. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom. Silvadene is also marketed internationally under the name Flamazine.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Silver Sulfadiazine cream Information
(sil' ver sul fa dye' a zeen)
Before using silver sulfadiazine,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to silver sulfadiazine, sulfa drugs, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, including vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had liver or kidney disease.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. If you become pregnant while using silver sulfadiazine, call your doctor.
- unusual bleeding or bruising
- sore throat
- yellowing of the skin or eyes
- blood in urine
- aching joints
- unusual weakness or tiredness
- skin rash