Stromectol (Ivermectin )
(℞) Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of New Zealand. Shipped from New Zealand.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
(eye ver mek' tin)
- Children will need an adult to help apply the lotion.
- Use the top of the cap to break the seal on the tube of lotion.
- Apply ivermectin lotion to dry hair and dry scalp area starting at the scalp and then working outwards towards the ends of your hair. Be sure to use enough lotion to cover the entire scalp area and hair thoroughly. Use up to one entire tube.
- Leave the lotion on your hair and scalp for 10 minutes after you have completely covered your hair and scalp with ivermectin lotion.
- After 10 minutes have passed, rinse your hair and scalp only with water.
- You and anyone who helped you apply the lotion should wash your hands carefully after the application and rinsing steps.
- Use a fine-tooth comb or lice comb to remove the dead lice and nits (empty egg shells) after this treatment.
- Discard any unused portion of the tube once you finish this treatment. Do not use ivermectin lotion again without talking to your doctor.
Before using ivermectin lotion,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to ivermectin, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in ivermectin lotion. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements, and herbal products you are taking or plan to take.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had any skin conditions or sensitivities or any other medical conditions.
- tell your doctor if you are or possibly could be pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding.
- red, swollen, itchy, irritated, or teary eyes
- dry skin
- burning feeling on the skin