Synarel (Nafarelin Acetate)
Prescription required. Can not be split. Product of UK/EU. Shipped from United Kingdom.
To comply with Canadian International Pharmacy Association regulations you are permitted to order a 3-month supply or the closest package size available based on your personal prescription. read more
Nafarelin Acetate Information
(naf a' re lin)
Before using nafarelin,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to nafarelin, gonadotropin-releasing hormones, or any other drugs.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications you are taking, especially anticonvulsants to treat seizures or epilepsy, nasal decongestants, steroids, and vitamins.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had osteoporosis or a family history of osteoporosis; ovarian cysts, ovarian tumors, or ovarian cancer; chronic rhinitis (runny nose); or a history of depression.
- tell your doctor if you are pregnant, plan to become pregnant, or are breast-feeding. It is important to use a non-hormonal means of contraception (birth control) while using nafarelin (e.g., condom or diaphragm). If you become pregnant while using nafarelin, call your doctor immediately.
- breast enlargement
- vaginal bleeding (menstruation should stop with this medication)
- mood swings
- increase in pubic hair
- body odor
- seborrhea (skin irritation)
- nasal irritation
- hot flashes
- change in weight
- vaginal dryness or vaginal discharge
- change in sex drive
- oily skin
- muscle aches
- rhinitis (runny nose)
- stomach pain not related to menstruation
- shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- chest pain
- severe itching